Tariffs and Terms
Prices are per chalet per week. During the off peak season the chalets are available for short breaks subject to a minimum of 3 nights. For short breaks please call or email for prices and availability.
For prices, please click the "Check Availabilty and Secure Online Booking button"
All prices are in pounds sterling including VAT and linen and bath towels. Electricity will be charged at our nett rates.
Terms and Conditions
FAIRWINDS CHALETS - OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2019
When a holiday booking is confirmed with us you are entering into a legally binding contract that binds you the customer and Fairwinds Chalets in various ways. We have set out below the obligations we have towards each other. Please read these carefully.
1. Availability - The booking is made by you on the understanding that we will make the accommodation available to you on the dates stated. Should this not be possible due to events beyond our control we will endeavour to provide you with alternative accommodation. Should no other accommodation be available at the time we will offer you alternative dates or refund your accommodation rental. You will have no other claim against us.
2. Payment - A non-refundable deposit of £125 is payable on booking with the balance due to be paid one calendar month prior to arrival. For bookings made within a calendar month full payment is required. Please note that separate terms apply to Christmas/ New Year bookings.
3. Cancellation - in the event of cancellation, the deposit is non-refundable. Cancellations made within a calendar month prior to arrival will incur charges of 100% of the total cost. Please note that separate terms apply to Christmas/New year bookings. WE STRONGLY URGE YOU TO TAKE OUT HOLIDAY INSURANCE, WHICH INCLUDES CANCELLATION EXPENSES TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM LOSS.
4. Christmas/New Year - A deposit of £200 is payable on booking. This is non-returnable in the event of cancellation. The balance is due to be paid by the 1st November of the year of booking. Cancellations will incur the following scale of charges. Between the 1st November and a calendar month prior to arrival - 10% of the balance and inside a calendar month 100% of the balance. WE STRONGLY URGE THAT YOU TAKE OUT HOLIDAY INSURANCE WHICH INCLUDES CANCELLATION EXPENSES TO PROTECT YOU FROM LOSS.
5. Times - Entry to the chalets will not be before 4pm on the day of arrival. The accommodation must be vacated by 10am prompt on the day of departure unless previously arranged with us.
6. Occupancy - Our chalets are insured and equipped for the stated number of occupants. (2 bed chalets 4 persons and 3 bed chalets 6 persons) This must not be exceeded. If this condition is breached we have the right to terminate the contract immediately without refund.
7. Good Housekeeping - The chalets are let out on a self catering/unserviced basis and guests should leave the chalets as found when vacating. No fat left in pots and grill pans please, all food removed and all rubbish put in the outside bins located at the end of the garage/car port. If excess cleaning is required by us, we reserve the right to levy a double cleaning charge of £30. You will find cleaning equipment in the chalet. All damages and breakages must be reported immediately so that replacements can be arranged. All damages and breakages will be charged for.
8. Security Deposit - A security deposit of £100 (or pre-authorisation on debit or credit card) will be required on the day of arrival to be held against any charge for electricity, excess cleaning, breakages and damage. This will be refunded in full on the day of departure if the chalet is left clean and tidy with no damage, breakages or excess electricity useage. We may also use the card details provided on booking, and held securely on our booking system to take any excess charge.
9. Linen - Duvets and duvet covers, fitted sheets and pillowcases are supplied. One bath size towel per person and dish towels/dish cloths are also included with the rental.
10. Pets - Dogs are welcome in some of our chalets. There is a charge of £20 for one dog and £30 for two for one week (2 weeks £30 for one dog and £45 for two). Only 2 adult dogs are permitted provided they are fully house trained and are kept under control at all times. You must bring bedding for your pets and they must under no circumstances be allowed on the beds or lounge suite or damage the furniture or other fitments. Any damage so caused will be charged for. Dogs must be kept on a lead in our grounds at all times and must not be allowed to foul the grass/paths. Doggy waste bags may be disposed of in the large GREY bin alongside the garage/car port. Dogs must not be left unattended in the chalets under any circumstances.
11. Responsibility - The signatory to the booking accepts liability for the behaviour of all party members and for ensuring that the conditions of hire are adhered to. Please be aware that we have a responsibility to all our guests and as such we reserve the right to remove any person(s) acting in a manner that is likely to be detrimental to the enjoyment of our other guests.
12. Personal Items - We will not be responsible for the loss or damage to personal property of guests occupying the chalets. Vehicles, their accessories and contents are left at your own risk. Postage must be paid in advance for the return of belongings left on the property. We will hold lost property items for 3 months.
13. Delays - We cannot accept liability in the event that adverse weather conditions delay your travel plans.
14. Accommodation - We work very hard to ensure that our chalets are kept clean and in a good state of repair. If for any reason you find the accommodation unsatisfactory, please notify us immediately so that we can take the appropriate steps to rectify the situation.
15. And finally - enjoy your stay!